Monday, July 30, 2012

Weekend update!

I have to say, I had one fantastic weekend! My bestie Kristen was in town this weekend and we had a perfect amount of adventures and life talks. Per usual, I was fortunate to take advantage of various adventures within the city including live music, Brewer's fest and the Olympics! I am doing a link up this week for my weekend update! Heres what the past few days looked like for me!

Thursday
Emmylou Harris Concert at Edgefield
Brew Fest with Fiona
First day off after 9 straight work days!
Brew fest with Fiona and new co-workers
Purchased my Oregon license plates!! I am official :)
Caped off the night at Emmylou's concert!

Friday
Olympic Opening Ceremonies after work!
Kristen in Portland!!
Shenanigans :)

Saturday
AMAZING lebanese food at a new hole in the wall
Shopping in Portland (no sales tax)
Timbers game with Kristen- sitting in the army
More Shenanigans :)

Saturday
Biking Sauvie Isalnd with Kristen (12.5 miles)
U-Pick Berries!!
Volunteering at the Oregon Brewer's Fest (same one I enjoyed on Thurs)
Church with Jenn

Could NOT have asked for a better weekend in a city that I love! This week I am blessed with another week of work (doing a job I love!), which is interspersed with family time (my brother's White Coat ceremony)! August is a packed out month and I am looking forward to all the adventures! 

5 comments:

Unknown said...

WHAT???...I gotta roll all the way to PORTLAND for no sales tax?!?!...Man...you got the guest room ready for me when I come all the way down from LA, Cali for a shopping trip??

bonbon said...

YEA for days off of work. And aren't the olympics amazing?!? I can't get enough of them! Just found your blog and have loved getting to know you better. I'm excited to follow along!

new follower :)
bonnie
bonnielouisa.blogspot.com

Kimberlee said...

What is the timbers game? haha looks interesting

Holly said...

What a fun weekend!!! I love when friends come to visit :)

Jyndia said...

Timbers are the MLS team in Portland!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...