Friday, July 13, 2012

Day 13- song, quote, food, vacation spot, photo

Only three more days left in the challenge!! Day 13's prompt "List your favorites: song, quote, food, vacation spot and photo"!  On all of these, it was very hard to narrow it down to one.  So, these are current favorites :) Check out Sar's blog to see what are other people's current favorites!

[Song]
Home- Edward Sharpe & Magnetic Zeros


[Quote]

[Food]
For the Summer:


[Vacation Spot]
My hometown in Montana (Kalispell)


[Photo]
St. John's Bridge with Mt Hood in the background- 2009

5 comments:

Abbey said...

Oh, that's such an awesome photo! Did you take it? And your hometown looks gorgeous!

LaNesha Tabb said...

how fun! love the photos!! :)
mrs tabb

Jyndia said...

Thanks! I did take it! I have an obsession with the bridges in Portland, this one being one of my favorites!

Sar said...

I love "Home"! Such a sweet song, and I love whistling so it works well! Beautiful photo!

Amy said...

Oh my gosh i'm drooling over those pictures (favorite photo and favorite view)...so beautiful.
That bridge is incredible, i think i could sit wherever you took that picture and look at that view all day long! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...