Day 9- Describe the best day of your life to date!
I feel very fortunate and blessed to have more than one day that has been the "best". When thinking through this post, I thought it was interesting that as more time passes (in life), what used to be so significant, kinda loses it's significance. For example, in high school, I would say the best day of my life was when we won the State Championship my Junior year in basketball. And then high school graduation was great too, going to college, graduating from college... blah blah blah. They are really just milestones, rights of passage, if you will. BUT, they were very important and paved the way for what is still to come! Anyways, I tried to think really hard about some of the more recent "best days of my life".
Moving to NYC
Following undergrad, myself and two other girls whom I went to school with decided we should move to NYC for at least a year. So we did! Purchased one-way tickets, packed all our belongings into two suitcases and moved 3000 miles across the country! It was one of the best years of my life!
I was really nervous about the application process because I wasnt sure I was going to be able to do grad school after taking two years off. Turns out, I got into all the schools I applied to and was fortunate to pick University of Colorado- where I have met some of my favorite friends thus far!
Graduation from PT school!
That was a pretty special day! Three years of hard work all comes down to a four hour ceremony! I was very thankful my parents were able to come down to celebrate the beginning of the next stage of my life!
Dream Job!
More coming on this one! :)

1 comment:
I love that you just picked up everything and decided to move to NYC...I don't think I will ever be that spontaneous, but awesome that you are! Love that.
Post a Comment