I have decided to link up with Sar and participate in her 15 day blog challenge! I am looking forward to it, so make sure to stop back for the next 15 days! Here is to day ONE!
15 facts! Holy Buckets!
1) When I first read this prompt, I thought about those emails that used to circulate in Jr High where you answered all the questions about yourself and then forwarded it to all your friends (who likely already knew those facts to begin with)
2) I love Lady Gaga! Enough said ;)
3) I love triva! And will always go to triva night at bars!
4)I am extremely intimated by people who can do make-up well. I wish I could figure it out, but I am all left-brained!
5) I miss my friend Bryce in Africa very much and wish he would move back to the States yesterday, but also recognize why he must stay
6)I really miss living in New York City. It was a very important time in my life and figuring out who I was in this world. Many life lessons learned with Central Park as my backyard, the subway as my car and 1.5 million others as my neighbors.
7) I minored in modern German history and continue to study their history/culture. That being said, my US history knowledge is embarrassing :S
8) I have the most amazingly supportive family! Annnnd, the most adorable nephew in the world!
9) If I could have someone star as me in a movie about my life it would be Eva Mendes or Jennifer Garner!
10) I love listening to Christmas music and will start November 1st, but keep it contained to my headphones or solo trips in the car as not to annoy others!
11) I have traveled to 14 countries!
12) I majored in Biology in undergrad, but I did not really even like it. I am thankful I found physical therapy because I LOVE it!
13) I think most Asian languages are annoying (HUGE disclaimer- I love Asian people, food and most other things, their languages just drives me crazy)
14) I am secretly obsessed with South Park- all seasons!
15) I never participated in the high school tradition of prom (gasp!)


3 comments:
I didn't want to go to prom but my friends made me. Peer pressure what can I say and I surprisingly enjoyed myself my date not so much.
I'm the same way with Christmas music! My favorite is still the Hanson Christmas cd. :)
I've never understood why people are annoyed by Christmas music--I love it! But oh no! Asian languages are annoying? How can that be? As a Mandarin Chinese major, I can at least tell you that Mandarin is one of the least annoying languages to learn for an English speaker--they have the easiest, most intuitive grammar of basically any language in the world. The only rough parts are the tones and characters. Just that. :P
Post a Comment