Well, this might be a good time to mention that I officially passed my boards examination and I am now licensed in the state of Oregon to practice! I also landed my dream job!!! Starting on Monday, I will be an outpatient neuro physical therapist at Oregon Health Sciences University!
That being said, there is so much to look forward to! Here is a small list:
-Starting my
-Getting a pay check for the first time in more then 3 years!!!
-Moving into a sweet apartment downtown with my friend Jenn
-Living and working in a city that I love
-Summer events in Portland (brew fest, concerts at Edgefield, sand in the city)
-Hawaii to celebrate a marriage and see my lovely friend Jen!
-Fall in Portland! My favorite season of the year!!!
-Christmas in Montana with my family (God willing!)
So, there is so much to be thankful for what is still to come! I feel incredibly blessed by all of these opportunities! Head over to Sar's blog to check out what others are looking forward to!

2 comments:
It's not easy to land a job at OSHU, so congratulations! WOOHOO for paychecks!
Congratulations on your new job! I can see the next six months would be great for you!
Post a Comment