Last day of the 15 day challenge hosted by Sar! I have loved partaking in the challenge and getting to read other people's answers to the prompts. I think the questions were great and fun to answer. Hope you all enjoyed reading my thoughts!
Last day: "Whats the best compliment you've ever received?"
Compliments have always been hard for me to take and after thinking about this prompt for a while, it occurred to me that I rarely remember the positive ones, but internalize the negative ones (or the critical ones). This is not healthy, I know, but completely human. I wrote this post a few months back to illustrate my point in how difficult of a task it is for me accept a compliment.
Therefore, writing about the "best" compliment I have ever received seems nearly impossible. Most of the ones that come to mind are work related. But for this post I really wanted something that was about my character rather than something I do.
A few weeks back, I had a friend send me a text message that completely made my day. This was my most recent compliment and it made my day again today just reading it! Thanks friend!
No comments:
Post a Comment