Friday, July 6, 2012

Day 6- Wanted to do... but havent!

I am continuing the 15 day challenge from Sar's blog! 

Day 6 prompt: What is something you've always wanted to do but have not? Why?

This is a fun questions as there are so many things I have wanted to do, but either havent had the time (yet) or the opportunity!  Earlier this year I developed "the list", which has a lot of the things I have always wanted to do! 

[Travel]:
There are so many travel adventures on the list, but one that I did not include (mostly due to practicality) is a trip around the world! I think I would chose the open ended plane ticket option as opposed to a cruise.  But, I suppose I could be convinced to do either :) My friend Jen completed this adventure during undergrad (Semester at Sea) and I have been jealous of her adventures ever since! I also really would like to visit my friend Bryce in Africa- still waiting on a good opportunity to do this one!

[Life]:
Living and working in a city that I love in a PT setting that I love! This one is in the works and in less than a week, I will know for sure how close I am to completing this one!! I am already living in Portland, now I just need my license to come through!!

[Sponsor]:
I would love to sponsor a child from another country (ideally Africa), but again I am waiting on the opportunity!  I think that this will happen by the end of the year or as soon as I am financially able to make the commitment (see job post above :)

I am sure there are others! But these were those that came immediately to my mind! Along with the other 100+ things on my 1001 list!  Happy Friday all!!




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...