July 4th!!! Not much more to say other then I loved spending time with friends, eating ample amounts of food, celebrating our country's freedom and setting off some sparklers :)
Last week my mom drove out to Oregon to spend some time with us and my handsome nephew! I was able to spend 3 days at my brother and sister-in-law's house loving on this little guy, spending time with family and doing a bit of yard work with my mom. James is getting so big! I cant believe he is almost 2 months old already!
While waiting to hear back about my boards exam results, I had ample time to have adventures around the Portland area. I was able to go on a couple long bike rides (pictured below to Sauvie Island) and accompany a friend to the Blues Festival on the waterfront one night. I have loved spending my summer in Portland! Other adventures included: Catching the midnight premiere of Dark Knight Rises with my brother and friends, dinner with Emily + Caleb & Dom and Jenna and tonight catching Florence + the Machines at Edgefield!
I completed my first week of work at OHSU! Wonderful week of orientation, meeting new coworkers and treating a few patients here and there. It feels SO good to finally have my license, my own patients and having my dream job. I truly feel so blessed! Oh yea, my first day Dr. Oz was at OHSU performing 15 minute physicals, so I stopped and said hi :)




2 comments:
great pictures!! looks like the 4th was a blast! and your nephew is SO cute! being an aunt is the best!
Thanks girl! I am pretty much in love with being an aunt! Best job in the world!!
Post a Comment