Sunday, July 8, 2012

Day 8- Good, Bad, Ugly!

Super late getting this post off, but it is because I had a fabulous weekend full of time well spent with people I enjoy :) I havent posted a "weekend-recap" in a long time, so I will post one tomorrow on the past week or two (as all days have pretty much felt like a weekend)!  But for now, I will leave you with Day 8's challenge!

Day 8- Describe the Good, the Bad and the Ugly about yourself!


[Good]
-Extremely honest (likely to a fault)
-Loyal friend
-Love an adventure and always up for a good time!
-Hard working
-Passionate (my career, ending epidemics like HIV/AIDS, human/sex trafficking, etc)
-Competitive (also to a fault)


[Bad]
-Honest ;)
-Not awesome with maintaining a budget
-Difficult managing my own expectations on occasion
-Have a very short attention span

[Ugly]
-Performance junkie
-Perfectionist
-Highly critical of myself

Tough post! But kinda fun! I like what Sar said on her blog "Please note: This exercise is to celebrate ourselves but still recognize our faults, not to be self-deprecating!You is kind, you is smart, you is important (The Help), so be nice to yourself" 



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...