Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Day 10- Most embarrassing moment

Linking up with Sar again for the 15 day challenge! I have to say, so far I have loved the challenge! The prompts have been fun, but also have been thought provoking as well! 

Day 10! Most embarrassing moment... ugh! I dont even know! I typically roll with the punches and try to let the stupid things I do not have a huge effect.

One embarrassing moment I can think of is from undergrad! I was standing out in the middle of the apartment complex I lived in with about 15 other people. I was wearing sweats with (long) basketball shorts under them. My friend's (Anna) boyfriend (now husband) ran over to me and pulled my pants down!!! In front of all those people (to his own shock)! He meant to just pull my sweats down, but he grabbed my basketball shorts as well (they were long remember!).  To make matters worse,  Anna ran over and hugged me, but in the process prevented me from pulling up my pants.  It was fairly hysterical!  All I can say is its a good thing it was laundry day!
The man who pulled my pants down
And the woman who he married! (The one on the left ;)


5 comments:

Unknown said...

Gotta love random embarrassing moments...I have far too many! :)

Stephanie said...

The man who pulled down your pants once duct taped me to a chair... :)

Jyndia said...

YES! That is awesome! Marty is getting called out all over the place :)

Amy said...

HAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAH
That is so incredible! I was once pantsed in the parking lot of a blockbuster in front of a ton of people...praise God it was laundry day that day as well!

Jyndia said...

Thank GOD for laundry days!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...