I have been the country mood lately, so here are some of my current favorites!
This Eric Church song is one of my all time favorites by him (These Boots- close second). I think I love this song so much because I want to be that girl for my guy :) He is coming to Portland in November and I am thinking a group of us should go for my birthday!
Love this song! It reminds me of summers in Montana!! Plus, Jake Owen could be the sexiest man in country these days! "We were shining like lighters in the dark in the middle of a rock show!"
I am not a huge Kenny Chesney fan, but this song has caught me off guard a little. I am in love with it and have been playing it on repeat! I think most people can relate to his lyrics ;)
1 comment:
great song choices! i am super into country music now as well, and these are some of my faves.
Post a Comment