
I have always loved writing, but writing concisely has never been something I have been good at, so this is quite the challenge! Today, on the way back from taking crushing the National PT Boards exam, I was listening to Gaga (of course) and came up with this one:
"God makes no mistakes...I'm beautiful"
This is a good one for me as I have always battled truly believing I am beautiful. And in her song "Born this Way" is fantastic!
Another one...
"dream it. live it. love it"
I feel like this has been the past three years for me as I have been trying to find a career I truly love; where work isn't just a job, but living out what you've been called to do!
And lastly, but certainly not least.
"His grace is sufficient for me"
Another one that is a constant reminder for me and one that I am thankful to know as TRUTH! I am sure I could come up with something else original, but my brain is completely fried! Apparently a 5 hour test will do that to you! Keep checking back the next 13 days to read the following challenges!

No comments:
Post a Comment