Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Day 3- Favorite article of clothing

Day 3: Tell about an article of clothing you're deeply attached to

I would have to say it would be one of my five black North Face jackets!  I know, five is definitely excessive and so is the fact that they are all black!  But, they are all different and fantastic in their own way :)  I also, have an assortment of scarves that I love.  I usually run out of days to wear them all before the warm weather is back.

Black NF down vest... best ever!
My second go-to shirt is also black! It is the one I usually wear out when I cant think of what else to wear!  I like how it hangs and it is also incredibly comfortable.




And lastly, I would say is my smart-wool hat! I love this thing... It is a life saver when I dont want to do my hair and it also keeps my noggin warm in the colder months!



3 comments:

Sar said...

I used to have an amazing North Face vortex jacket and I left it on a plane, remembered that I left it, and it got stollen by the time I got to go back on the plane. Wah wah. I'm still holding it against American Airlines, even though it was my fault.

Kerri Carrie said...

I've seen a lot of people wearing North Face clothing...I have to admit, they do look comfy :)

Stephanie said...

I have a black top just like that. I love it also. Funny thing is...I think of you when I wear it...and not because I somehow knew you had one so similar...it beckons back to a day when we were at Coffee People (ages and ages ago) when you were quizzing me on what I would wear "out" if ever my life was so eventful to require something to wear "out"! And, I have worn it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...