I am about half way through November and have successfully blogged every day. I can honestly say I did not think I would make it and I am somewhat surprised I still have things to write about :) That being said, I am running out of ideas of what to write. I also feel like the quality of my writing has been victim to the pressure of blogging every day. However, I have thoroughly enjoyed finding alone time in my extremely busy days to write out thoughts, dreams, lists, qualms, etc. This challenge has shown me that I am not as busy as I think I am and there is always time to take a break and enjoy silence and the click, click, click of my keyboard.
 |
| Glacier Park- Winter 2010 |
Tonight I want to write about how excited I am to go home in exactly one week from today. This semester has been intense, frustrating and at times seemed like all forces were against me. I am ready to get out of here and escape home where I can just be. Where I have no obligations to be anywhere and have a full week to rest and recover from this most recent surgery. I am looking forward to the familiar when it seems like everything lately has be unfamiliar. Family time, playing games and watching movies will be the perfect prescription for my soul. I know I live in the foothills of the Rockies, but there is nothing that compares fresh Montana mountain air.
This week is insane! Full of papers, assignments, tests and presentations... but I know if I just take one step at a time, Monday will be here before I know it.
 |
| Glacier National Park- A good place to call home :) |
Let me know if there is anything you think I should write about or things I have written about in the past that have been interesting to read. I am loving this month's challenge, but it is hard to come up with interesting things to compose! Have a great night!
3 comments:
You can write about PB AND M&M's, not peanut butter M&M's because there IS a difference!! ;o) It would also be fun to see you post old photos of you and new photos and see what differences you see in the person in those photos! Love you soooooooooooooo mucho grande!
you are a much better every-day blogger than me. you write things of substance everyday :) that being said, you could go the listing route - favorites, memories, etc. if you go to listography.com, they have a bunch of listing prompts you could use :)
Oh Anna... I will have to do a "blast from the past" photo blog! I will wait til next week when I am home for T-Day break and have time to sift through some old photos... I am sure we will see some amazing hair styles and of course- the eyebrows!! And PB + M&Ms is epic and one of the best inventions ever! Mars tried to get it right when they invented the peanutbutter M&MS, but not the same!
Carrie- great ideas! And, I love your blogs this month! Thanks for the encouragement... Keep at it too, cause I love reading them!
Post a Comment