Blogging once a day for a month is really going to be a challenge. I have not yet devised a good way to find inspiration for blogs... but I am sure it will come! I decided to start with a list. But, this list is not just any list... it is one that means a lot to me because it has shaped who I am. Books are my lifeline, my escape to a place that resembles my own, but is not. I wish I had more time to read, but I know there will be a time very soon when I can spend all day sifting through the adventures that someone has conjured up and has given me the opportunity to take part in. So, these are my top ten most influential books in my short 25 years of existence!
 |
| Just one of my bookshelves in my room! |
*The Bible
*Eat Pray Love- Elizabeth Gibert
*Blue Like Jazz- Donald Miller
*The Great Gatsby- F. Scott Fitzgerald
*Les Miserables- Victor Hugo
*Thousand Splendid Suns- Khaled Hosseini
*Sophie Scholl and the White Rose- Annette Dumbach
*Where the sidewalk ends- Shel Silverstein
*The heart of the matter- Emily Giffin
*Screwtape Letters- C.S. Lewis
There are so many more books that did not make this list, but are ones that I whole heartedly know have changed my life. This list of ten will have to do for now though!
No comments:
Post a Comment