We are getting to that time in the semester where studying is second only to sleeping... (questionably third if you add eating, but that almost seems like a waste of time). When long hours are logged studying, there is only one way to make it through to the other side. And that is Music!
I have been in search of new music that will help the hours pass by quickly, yet effectively. Here are my top 10 artists that I listen to when I am studying.
1). Lady Antebellum
2). Missy Higgins
3). Kate Rusby
4). Lady Gaga
5). Zac Brown Band
6). Carrie Underwood
7). Dave Matthews
8). Jack Johnson
9). Mark Knopfler
10). Nickel Creek
I have realized folk music has this soothing effect on my soul while allowing my brain to continue churning. Pandora mixes with Missy Higgins, Kate Rusby and Nickel Creek have been amazing! Let me know if you have any additional music that would aid in my studying efforts!
1 comment:
Try Florence and the Machine on Pandora. i LOVE it!! And I love you!
Post a Comment