![]() |
| My new slippers |
Then we went to get my vascular studies completed. Since I have been having trouble healing from the initial surgery, the doctor thought maybe I had some vascular insufficiency. But, it turns out I am completely normal except my dorsalis pedis artery runs about 2 inches lateral on my foot than where it should! Fascinating, but did not point us in any direction as to why I am not healing.
From there, we came back to my house and hung out for a bit and then Emily and Brian picked me up to go to happy hour at seven30south. We met Jackie, Maggie, Emily and Camille there and had an awesome time! I think we laughed harder than I have in a while. That is where I had an awesome beer by Bull N Bush... it was a brown ale, which I do not normally like. But Emily told me it was amazing, so I went with it!
Then... HARRY POTTER!!! We added Kristen and Tracy to our group for the movie, which made it an all around perfect mix of my friends here in Denver. Did I mention we saw it on IMAX? Because it was pretty much amazing and I cannot remember the last IMAX movie I have seen. Anyways, great movie! Go see it if you havent already.
After the movie we came home and I packed all my things for Thanksgiving break so my dad can take them back with him tomorrow and I wont have to pay for the baggage fee or deal with it at the airport on Monday. I am so thankful I am going home. Need this break possibly more than I have needed any other break in my life. I am looking forward to home time with my parents and no obligations. Lots of movies and good food!
What this blog lacks in insight and creativity I will make up in future blogs! :)


2 comments:
I love hearing about your days :) And I am so glad you are getting a break soon! You deserve a rest! Also, we MUST talk soon! I miss you!
Harry Potter was AMAZING!
Post a Comment