I missed a day of blogging!!! Yesterday was crazy! The morning started out busy and the day just got busier. I had physical therapy in the morning and then headed to school to take an exam in spinal cord injury rehabilitation. The exam was one of those that you walk out of and wonder how it went. We will see... Then I had a fantastic lunch with Tracy and Katie- it was so nice just to shoot the breeze and hang out for once. Plus, at that point I was one class away from being able to go home :)
After class, Camille and I looked at some old neuro tests since our exams are cumulative for all the neuro courses we have taken. Then we headed to the airport. Once getting through security, we found out my flight was delayed two hours and so was Camille's. Seattle got hit by a big snow storm, so when it was all said and done, Camille's flight left at 11:40pm! My flight landed in a blizzard, so I was thankful when I was on the ground and in my own bed :)
Then today I ran around town for doctors appointments and running errands. Its been hovering around 10 degrees with a windchill factor of negative something. Montana is beautiful, but it is brutally cold.
I am glad I am home and loving life. I plan on relaxing, watching copious amounts of TV and eating as much lefsa as possible :)
No comments:
Post a Comment