Friday, November 12, 2010

Rosetta Stone!

I bought Rosetta Stone tonight!  I have been wanting to get it forever, but it was so darn expensive.  It is one of my life long goals to speak fluently in Spanish (especially to my patients).  I started using this program at school and got through most of level 1 fairly quickly, so I am hoping I will pick up the rest as I go.  Also, my friend Emily got the program, which will be really nice because then we can practice with each other.

I have 6 more days of class before thanksgiving break and then just a couple short weeks after that and I am off to NYC and then onto Europe.  I am hoping and praying that I can get after it with rehabbing my knee. These past two days have been a roller-coaster, but I am ready to push forward.

Short blog tonight because I am so sleepy!  I promise something profound in the next couple of blogs ;)

1 comment:

Anna said...

I want Rosetta stone!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...