About a month ago, I was invited to spend the weekend in the city of Netarts, which is just west of Tilamook. My friend Raynelle was celebrating her bachelorette weekend at her parents beach house and invited four of us girls to join in the celebration! We ate at one of her favorite Mexican places (had amazing margs), had "high tea" alongside women in red hats, played multiple rounds of games and had late night dance parties! We even got to visit the Tilamook Cheese factory, sampled every kind of cheese and had amazing ice cream!
It was a fantastic weekend full of sunshine and friendship! I had previously been studying 6-8 hours per day for my boards exam, so it was a much needed break! Plus these women were a blast to hang out with and celebrate the upcoming marriage of Raynelle and Jesse. Enjoy some pictures from the weekend!
| The coast from above! |
| Raynelle and myself |
![]() |
| Even the bench is begging me to relax and enjoy myself |
| Keeping it classy- Amber and myself |
| The girls |
| La Tea Da in Tilamook |
![]() |
| High Tea |


2 comments:
This sounds like the perfect weekend! I am planning a road trip from CA to Canada with my fiance, and I definitely want to see the Oregon coast! I hear it is just lovely. And cheese. well, cheese makes everything amazing!
xo Bailey
http://lostandfound-bailee.blogspot.de/
I love the OR Coast! For sure stop and get some cheese in Tilamook!
Post a Comment