Thursday, March 15, 2012

Wellness Wednesday on a Thurday

Man, I feel like I am constantly a day behind this week. Not just in regards to blogging (though, that is also true), but in things that need (must) get done! At work this week I feel like I have been operating on 2.5 cylinders instead of the usual 8. I feel sluggish and brain fried the majority of the day. The usual tumbler of coffee in the morning isn't cutting it and I find I will settle for the tar that tastes like coffee from the unit nourishment room.

And that leads me to my current post! Wellness Wednesday is a chance for me to talk about where I have been this week in regards to food, exercise, mental health, etc. Last week I talked about my water consumption (not good). So this week I focused on drinking the H2O. I averaged 40oz per day, which is a phenomenal improvement. Unfortunately, my intake of coffee has also doubled. I decided to set a few alarms on my phone to remind me to drink water and it surprisingly has helped!

Working out, on the other hand, has not been going so well this week and I suspect that is part of why I have been so lethargic. Last month I worked out 5-6 hours per week and this past week, I only worked out once. My schedule has been crazy, but when I had a goal in February, I was able to get to the gym. Maybe it's time for another fitness goal?

This next week I am going to try to be better about getting to the gym. I am starting a new internship, so I will be putting in long days, but that's no excuse. Also, I need to stop eating pizza!!!

Bottom line: More gym, more water, less pizza!



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...