Saturday, March 3, 2012

a day of fun and adventure

Having Fridays off has been wonderful and I do recommend it to anyone that has the ability to work four, ten hour days.  Though the days are long and by Thursday I am a complete zombie, it is lovely to have an entire day to do anything you want with little to no distractions (because everyone else is working).  Here  is what I did on my friday, in pictures!

A lovely phone call from Africa to start my day!!
CHONGA bagel in all its glory!
Powells books
Streetcar art on my way to meet my friends
Food Cart for linner with friends
Faces of Portland
A little Bananagrams at Starbucks
Zombies always make the day interesting 
Look! Zombies
Court made a friend! 
No caption necessary
A night concert to conclude a fantastic day!
Honestly could not have asked for a better Friday! Looking forward to what adventures today holds!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...