And also this one... I love both for very different reasons. Both are emotionally charged and both have been on my top 10 playlist this past month. Enjoy!
Love is the sum of our choices, the strength of our commitments, and the ties that bind us together.
Tuesday, March 13, 2012
Music Monday on a Tuesday...
I missed my Music Monday. Probably cause I have been all over the place this week and today/tonight is no exception. Here is a song that I have been LOVING for the past few months!! Music video is pretty cool too :)
And also this one... I love both for very different reasons. Both are emotionally charged and both have been on my top 10 playlist this past month. Enjoy!
And also this one... I love both for very different reasons. Both are emotionally charged and both have been on my top 10 playlist this past month. Enjoy!
Labels:
March challenge,
Music Monday
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment