Saturday, March 17, 2012

Happy St. Patty's Day!!!!

I am extra excited about this weekend! Not only is it a fantastic holiday, but I am getting to spend quality time with people I love! I had brunch at the Tin Shed this morning with Burk and Lydia and Mike and Kelly (friends from grad school) joined us. And the tonight, a group of my Portland friends are meeting up to drink Green Beer and enjoy some dancing!

I have to say one of the best things about being back in Portland is being able to spend time with my family. My parents are coming in a few weeks and I am very much looking forward to quality family time!

Tonight we are joining up with some friends downtown for some Irish celebrating!! Portland has a fairly large Irish population and there is quite the Irish festival. Might even try some Irish dancing :)

Here is a few pictures from the day so far! Breakfast at Tin Shed and a fantastic car we saw downtown! Happy St Pats Day!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...