Love is the sum of our choices, the strength of our commitments, and the ties that bind us together.
Friday, March 16, 2012
A new challenge
I know, I know... There are a lot of challenges happening on my blog right now. But, one that I am especially excited about is about to be unveiled! The challenge is to complete 101 things in 1001 days. This list is comprised of goals I have for the next 33 months. There are some big things on the list and some simple little things. I have linked the list at the top of my home page so that its easy to access and check on my progress. As I complete tasks on the list, I will blog about it and link that blog to the item on the list. On another note, I also linked the photo challenge to the top of my blog's home page. Cheers to the next 1001 days!
Labels:
101 things,
March challenge
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment