I had a very refreshing weekend! I feel very blessed that since I have been back in Portland, I have had so many wonderful weekends (and week nights) filled with great conversations, intense workouts, movies, excellent food, game nights, drinks, etc. About a month ago, I had the opportunity to spend a rare sun-filled weekend in Seattle and this weekend, the lovely Kristen Vaughan was able to make the trek down to Portland (from Seattle). We had one beautiful sunny day and two days with various forms of liquid sunshine, but nevertheless, we had a beautiful weekend filled with an abundance of adventures and time well spent enjoying each other's company. Since I am short on time tonight and behind on my daily blogs, I am going to post pictures of some of our adventures! Enjoy...
 |
| Creps and coffee at Vivace |
 |
| AMAZING!!! |
 |
| Beautiful sunny day in PDX! Steel Bridge |
 |
| Hawthorn Bridge |
 |
| Rainy day puddles! |
 |
| Voodoo Donuts! |
 |
| Happy Hour at Widmer |
 |
| Homemade breakfast :) |
 |
| Saturday Market! |
 |
| The lovely Kristen Vaughan :) |
 |
| Waiting in line... a very wet line! |
 |
| Everything good comes in a pink box! |
 |
| I love portland! |
 |
| My family :) |
No comments:
Post a Comment