Monday, February 21, 2011

Bachelor!

Tonight is yet another night that will be spent in front of the TV watching (with approximately a million or more other Americans) as Brad narrows down the women he is eventually going to pick a wife from.  Just writing that last sentence makes me giggle.  Here is a man, who has been spending the last six or seven weeks narrowing down a group of twenty-five beautiful (albeit one crazy ass woman- Michelle) women in order to pick one of those to be his wife.  I do not know why I get suckered into this show every time!  I think a lot of it has to do with the exotic destinations these people go on as the search is narrowed.  Also, there is more drama on one episode of this show than in my entire life, so it is the best of both worlds in the sense that the drama does not affect me, but is entertaining to watch.  Plus, it is a good excuse to watch TV with some of my girl friends and further procrastinate what I should be doing!

Tonight is hometown dates which means Brad gets to go home and meet each of the four remaining women's families.  This is one of my favorite parts of the season because you get to see why these women are the way the are.  I remember one season- there was a dad that was absolutely crazy!  It was so funny and entertaining.  I cannot imagine all of America having access to your family and your home town!  That would be reason 116 why I would never be on this show ;)

This weekend has been extremely relaxing and I am looking forward to a glass of wine and hanging out with some of my favorite people while we watch Brad chose his top 2 (i think- he picks two).  Regardless, it shall be fun!!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...