Sunday, February 6, 2011

Motivation- Where are you!?

So, I have a huge test tomorrow!  And assignments due and quizzes to be taken... and case studies for Medical Conditions!  And PT and two meetings...  And that is just my schedule through 3pm.  I am running out of juice and when I desperately need motivation- he cannot be found.  Nowhere!

So, heres to a long night of studying pediatric neurological conditions.  I am not very fond of working with said population, so it seems as though motivation is even further from being found.  The thing is, I love neurological conditions of every sort... except possibly pediatrics.  And, the prof for this course has this keen way of making you feel guilty when you do not do well in her class.  Which you would think I could let go of, but I cant!

An interesting side note: I do not type with either of my pinky fingers.  I think this is because they do not fit on a keyboard.  You see, the bones kind of do whatever they want when it comes to my pinkies.  I feel like a picture would be appropriate, but would further distract from what I should be doing right now.  Which is learning about children with spina bifida and cerebral palsy- how depressing!

Another side note: Nickel Creek on pandora is the best studying music!!!  Seriously, hands down one of my favorite studying mixes (next to Pink that is :)

Well, I best get back to studying for this exam.  I promise I will post something thought provoking or creative soon! :)

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

I love this AND I love that you are blogging daily again. Even though I am so behind myself...both in writing and reading. I should challenge myself in the same way sometime.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...