From there, I decided to go with Emily to an aquatics lecture- which I nearly fell asleep in... but needed to fill space before the Barefoot Running course at 230. However, we found out that even after arriving 45 minutes early- it was closed due to too many people. I was really disappointed since it was one of two lectures I was pumped about going to while down here. However, they are going to have it again on Saturday- so I will make sure I am there bright and early! :)
We decided to go to an oncology lecture about balance disorders... which was good and the presenters were very entertaining, but it was over the exact same material we had just learned in our medical conditions course. Which, means we are receiving a top notch education with all new evidence based practice, but not all that exciting to sit through again :)
From there we went back to Bailey's hotel and enjoyed complimentary happy hour :) Dinner in Garden City was next and was AWESOME! Authentic New Orleans food and a rather fun group to be a part of! After all our adventures today- we had to head back because we were exhausted!
Tomorrow is another full day of conferences! I am excited to go to a knee lecture at 8am and then a pilates class for patients who have experienced polytrauma. Then we have a student function tomorrow night! So excited! :)
Loving the big easy!!!
| PTs taking over NOLA |
| Maggie and I at Bailey's hotel's happy hour! |
| Bailey's hotel- wall mural |
![]() |
| The non-sea food eaters! |
![]() |
| Food that I did NOT eat ;) |


No comments:
Post a Comment