Tuesday, March 1, 2011

30 day Photo Challenge!

I failed miserably at the February challenge!  I dont know what happened, but this month flew by!  So, I decided to partake in the 30 day photo challenge since that should be a lot easier :)  I will still write here and there, but this month there will be a lot less focus on writing and more on photos!

Washington DC- 2009 (Interview at GW)
Day 1: Photo of you and 10 facts

1. I regularly forget my age
2. I am blessed to have an amazing family 
3. I have dyslexia
4. My current coffee order: ice grande, non-fat vanilla latte
5. I have been to 14 countries
6. I want to specialize in PT for patients with neurological conditions
7. My favorite beer of all time is Mirror Pond by Deschutz... but a close second is Avalanche by Breckanridge Brewery 
8. I collect starbucks mugs from different cities I have travelled to and scarves from different countries I have travelled to (or friends/family have travelled)
9. I am obsessed with The North Face and own 6 NF coats, a NF vest, NF boots and a NF shirt
10. My best friends are those that can make me laugh so hard I cry!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...