Friday, March 25, 2011

Day 25

Day 25 - A picture of your day


Today was an amazing day! My parents decided to fly me out to Portland to spend some time as a family since my mom had Spring Break off and I had two days off as well.  So, today was our first day, spent together as a family, since last May!  And I could not have asked for a better day!  I am staying with my brother and sister-in-law in McMinnville in their very cute apartment and my parents are staying at a hotel just a few miles away.  This morning my parents got into Portland and met us at my favorite coffee shop, Vivace!  Then we spent the rest of the day going to my favorite places in the city... REI in the pearl district, Powells, OHSU, and Nicholas's for dinner.  Here are a couple pictures from my day!  Tomorrow we are going to the beach.. praying for some sun (or should we say, less rain)!


Coffee at Vivace!
Waiting to eat at Nicolas's
Me and my goofy brother

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...