This is fairly obvious if you know how these past six months have gone for me. I will post a picture of what my knee looks like now- skin graft healing nicely with no active infection (cross fingers... blood work pending). Its been an uphill battle for nearly six months and I finally think I am on the side that demonstrates progress, however slow it may be. I will spare you the pictures that were taken leading up to the graft surgery... :) Some day I will look back on this whole experience and see exactly why I went through it (though I get glimpses of that every once and a while now) and I will appreciate the lessons learned. But for now, I am just living life day to day and taking in the small victories!
Now for the picture... Its a little washed out, but you get the idea.
![]() |
| Taken 3-14-11. Three and a half months post surgery |

No comments:
Post a Comment