Saturday, March 26, 2011

Day 26

Day 26 - A picture of something that means a lot to you


I kind of feel like some of these questions are becoming repetitive, but alas, we are almost to the end of the photo challenge.  So besides my family, friends, education and relationship with God, I would say something that means a lot to me are my experiences in life.  The adventures I have gone on and friends I have taken with me or met along the ride.  A few major trips come to mind: Europe, Central America, moving across the country (a few times).  Also, nights spent drinking wine and reading cosmo with my girls, all the teams I have played on, groups I have belonged to and nights spent journalling page upon page upon page.  These are all things that mean a lot to me...  Now, as for a picture that captures them all??


Me.. just living life- January 2009

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...