Tuesday, January 1, 2013

It's a wrap!

My nephew James! Arguably the best thing that happened in 2012!
2012 has come and gone! I've put together the top five posts that I think summarize the past year! Looking forward to 2013 and the opportunities in store.

This post, where I wrote about wrapping my life up in Colorado and embarking on a new adventure in Portland. Turns out that little adventure turned into an awesome job opportunity in a city I love! -- A moment of introversion and introspection, Jan 2012

As always, I am working to adjust my outlook on myself, especially my body image. This post captured some of those reflexions -- Content vs frame, April 2012

On the advice from a friend, I chronicled little moments from graduation. Graduation from PT school was a big accomplishment that I could not have done without the support of my friends and family. -- Graduation, May 2012

July was notable for both taking and passing my boards and landing my dream job. Working in the field of neurology, I often find myself recounting how blessed I am for the littlest things. Read about a particularly memorable patient of mine here -- For Better or Worse, September 2012

This fall I moved into an amazing apartment with Jenn downtown in a fantastic neighborhood. I live about 2.5 miles from work, we are within walking distance of our favorite bars/restaurants and have had many opportunities to host friends for game nights or just hanging out. Additionally, we are also close to our church's downtown campus. This fall we participated in Seven, an even on prayer. Here is a blog I wrote about my experience. --A New Perspective on Prayer, October 2012

I turned 28 this year. Read what I've learned this past year here --Twenty-eight, Nov 2012

And lastly, I wrote a blog about things I do not regret. --Things I do NOT regret, Nov 2012

Check back for a post of things I am going to work towards in 2013!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...