Personal Growth:
-Carve out time with God daily (why, why is this always so hard?)
-Sunday night church, no budge
-Establish and stick to a budget!!
-Write more
-Keep plugging away at my 1001 list
-Read the Bible in a year with this plan (added Jan 10th)
Health/Fitness:
-Drink at least 20oz of water per day
-Schedule yearly doc visits and find a dentist!!!
-Cardio at the gym 3x/week
-Start a lifting program
-Pilates and Yoga classes 2x/month
-Start a fitness blog started one here
Knowledge/Work:
-Finish Level 1 of Rosetta Stone-Spanish by March 1st
-Read at least 1 research article per week
-Pay for parking less than 2 times per month
The longest list is under the health and fitness category. This is because I have found myself making some unhealthy choices as far as food/drink and want to make a change. By no means though, do I want the goals to focus on losing weight.
The biggest battle will be the one I play inside my head on reasons why I cannot accomplish my goals. Trust me, I am ready to spend months trying to shoot down every excuse I come up with to not meet goals. My hope is by making these goals "public", I will have more reason to get after it!!
Cheers to 2013!
![]() |
| link |

2 comments:
these are great goals! i did the same thing for this year. so glad you stopped by my blog :)
-Emma
chasingtexas.blogspot.com
Awesome resolutions! They are all reasonable and I like that you addressed various areas of your life. Good luck achieving all your goals this year!
Post a Comment