-Spent tender moments with my nephew, witnessed him start crawling!
-Celebrated 6 months of employment at OHSU!
-Put in a lot of hours at work
-Went to the Book of Mormon on Broadway
-Spent a relaxing extended weekend in Central Oregon with people I love
-Worked out at the gym 18/31 days!
-Lost 2 pounds and 1 inch from my waist!!!!
-Watched the Seahawks' exciting end of the year push towards the Super Bowl
-Started budgeting (more on this later)
-Started Bible reading plan and attending church on a regular basis again
Its been a really good month! I made some good progress towards my goals, spent time with people I love and got some positive feedback from my colleagues/managers at work. Next month I am planning to blog every other day! I missed writing and missed reading other people's blogs. I also want to get back to checking things off my 101 list!



No comments:
Post a Comment