Friday, February 15, 2013

I am a horder of things...

There are some things I cannot get rid of... Here is my short list:

-Voicemails! I love them! For the last couple of weeks I have been reminded that my mailbox is 95% full and I am at risk for not receiving future vmails. My problem is every time I listen to them I crack up because my friends are hilarious! Especially my friend Kristen and Camille- I wish I could turn these vmails into videos so you could enjoy them too!!!

-Pictures! I take a million pictures and often several of the same thing. But I always have such a hard time deleting them. Even the blurry, crappy ones. I think I fear that I might miss something if I delete it. I am getting much better about this, but still have a million pictures of my lovely friends/family.

-Snack food! I always buy waaaaaay too much food! I eat the food that will go bad, but food that has any sort of shelf life can live on my shelf forever. I am not sure if I forget about it or just get sick of eating it... but I know one thing, I dont throw it away ;)

-Magazines! I have the hardest time getting rid of them. I used to be crafty and use clippings from magazines for projects, but now I just read them and stack them in the corner for a rainy day (or something)!

-Ticket stubs! I love saving them!! I have been on the lookout for crafty ways to display them, but until then, they reside in my bedside table with a rubber-band wrapped around them. Occasionally I look through them and remember how much fun the adventures were- its amazing how many memories can be brought back by such a little piece of paper.

Just a few ticket stubs...

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Oh my goodness...we have the same problem! Magazines pile up (I'm a full time student, mom AND wife, so I rarely have time to pick one up and read it during the semester). Photos (so, so many...though I'm getting better about deleting), and every voicemail my son has ever left me remains on my phone. I resisted the urge to pick up a bag of each of the new Lays flavors yesterday...and was so proud of myself. :) I have a problem with tea, too. I have this idea about being a tea drinker, but they never taste as good as the description sounds...so I have a cabinet full of icky flavors. I'm working on it!

Unknown said...

I am definitely a magazine hoarder too. I always plan in going back and re-reading workouts and recipes, but never do.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...