Monday, February 25, 2013

This Weekend I.../Guest Post

Biking riding weather!
Happy Monday! This weekend was exactly what I needed! I was going to go to Seattle to hang out with Kristen, but felt like I needed some time to just be in Portland and catch up with life-duties and some friends (near and far). I was able to sleep in both Saturday and Sunday and spent some quality time with friends in between. The sun poked its head out a few times throughout the weekend, which was much needed after a week of gloom.  Here is a look at my weekend!

Friday:
Had the best coffee I've had in a while
Whiskey Flights with Jenn at Southland Whiskey
A chill evening to end a crazy week
Whiskey Flights
Saturday:
Brunch at Vivace
Lunch with Fiona at Elephant Deli
Bought a new bike seat that has extra padding 
Relaxing afternoon before watching UFC fight with Jenn
Met up with Tony and Fiona in SE for a few drinks
Sweet Here After with friends
Sunday: 
Lazy Sunday morning
Grocery shopping prep for meal from scratch (post later this week)
10 mile bike ride in the sunshine (with my new seat!)
Made enchiladas from scratch with Tony

I also wanted to mention that I wrote a guest post for Jess over at Sasta that was featured this weekend. She has a lovely blog which you should go check out NOW! She is visiting Portland for the first time and she asked me to write about some of my favorite things to do in Portland. While writing it, I was reminded how much I love this city!

Link up with Sar and Syndal

1 comment:

Nikki said...

Hi there, I'm stopping by from the blog hop. Your blog is cute & i like your design. I'd love to become a new follower but i don't have GFC since i'm on Wordpress. I hope your having a great Monday!

Nikki
www.TheCraftySideOfSarcasm.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...