Sunday, November 25, 2012

Thanksgiving Thankfulness

What an amazing weekend! Full of family and full of things to be thankful for. I have been reading a couple of my friend's blogs this week of all the things they are thankful for and it's probably my favorite time of year! Here is my list of things I am thankful for this holiday season:

Family! It was the first time my entire family has been together in a very long time. Long overdue and truly a gift to catch up with everyone. I had an incredible time playing host to everyone and my nephew was of course the star of the show!
Photo credit: Lydia
My job! I am so thankful that I have employment, but even more so that I have a job that I love and get to work with people I love. Its been a bit nuts at work lately due to budgets not being met, but I have been able to work both inpatient and outpatient to fill my schedule. I am a bit bias, but I believe I have the greatest job in the world!

A table full of food and a fridge packed with leftovers.

Christmas shopping started and ideas for other gifts! I am usually the last minute shopper and this year I am trying to get a jump on it so I can be more thoughtful with my gift giving. Another bonus, actually having real money (not loans) to pay for gifts this year!

Celebrating my birthday last week with friends and family and then again this coming weekend at a dueling piano bar! So excited to have an assortment of friends coming into town and out for the evening!  Thank you for all the birthday wishes and gifts!

My church and beginning to get more involved in Sunday nights. I have been inconsistent with attendance lately due to being out of town and I have truly missed going. Good sign!

Silly things, but should not be left off the list: pandora radio, living downtown, fall weather in NW, watching football with my family, scarves and boots, my health, ability to ride my bike to work most days and the list could go on for days! I am so blessed!

Did I mention my family?!
My nephew is the cutest! Photo credit:Lydia 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...