"A picture is worth a thousand words..." Especially if that picture is of a memory that has been forgotten. This past week I have been sifting through thousands of pictures (equating to millions of words) in search for a particular photo. As a result, I have been completely overwhelmed by my inability to remember these ordinary moments of my life. My
lovely friend Carrie said it best "I am struck by the human capacity to remember and more strongly, the human tendency to forget".
I take a lot of photos. I am that person that is forever snapping shots of moments that seemingly do not have significance at the time. And yet, I always wish I would have taken more photos. A while back, I wrote about the "
pictures I wished I would have taken", but this post is about those photos I am so thankful I did snap!
College days:
 |
| My friend Tia and I riding rascals around campus |
 |
| New Years Eve 2006? Pirates of course! |
 |
| My high school best friends in Manhattan |
 |
| College Shenanigans- freshman year |
 |
| You cant tell, but we are all sitting in one wheelchair |
No comments:
Post a Comment