Love is the sum of our choices, the strength of our commitments, and the ties that bind us together.
Friday, June 1, 2012
Sweet baby James
In the midst of all the travel and craziness of graduation this past weekend, my lovely brother and sister-in-law welcomed their first child into the world! James Bjorn Schaible was born on Saturday May 26th at 5:33pm and was 7 lbs 19 inches long. He was home by Monday and his moma and daddy are doing well! I returned to Portland on Tuesday night and wasted no time in driving to McMinnville on Wednesday morning to meet the little guy. He is so sweet and a perfect combination of Burk and Lydia. It was a blessing to be able to be there with them and hear them talk about his features and how he is similar to each other them (and how he is uniquely his own). I could not get over how teny tiny he is! He has changed so much since he was born and I anticipate he will be completely different by the time I see him again in three weeks. I loved cuddling with him and just spending hours watching him. I can see how new moms and dads do not get many things done :)I am so excited to be his auntie! I am thankful I get to be in his life forever and also thankful I live close enough to Burk and Lyds that I can spend time with him! Welcome to the world baby James. You're perfect and a blessing to this family!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment