Monday, June 25, 2012

Music Monday- Coffee House Tunes

Some tunes I have been loving while studying this past week.  The first song reminds me of one of my patients I had at Craig; it was always playing on her iPod.  It always fills me with emotions of how much I love home :)



The second song is a fantastic music video! I will let you decide how it speaks to you! Enjoy!



Last song is one that I have wanted to put up for several Mondays, but couldnt find the right songs to pair it with.  It has some pretty intense lyrics, but I couldnt help but to find myself identifying with the larger message.

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

I'm just getting caught up on blog reading. I LOVE reading your posts and I love The Weepies...especially this song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LyeIpnMPX48

Keep it up lady! And, since I just read about your NPTE test (outside of FB World) I am praying it went well, since I couldn't pray for less anxiety! Take care!

Jyndia said...

What a lovely song that was!!! I appreciate your prayers! Ugh- what a test... I should know in the next week or so! I will keep you posted :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...