I left Portland on May 14th to fly to Denver for graduation associated activities. These included, but were not limited to: presenting my capstone project, celebrating marital engagements, attending lectures on various topics and just genuinely celebrating the accomplishments of the last three years. Then there was graduation! And the days that followed that I got to spend with my parents showing them around Colorado.
![]() |
| Lattes with Kristen |
![]() |
| Train leaving Seattle |
I get to stay in Montana for the next ten days! In which, I will spend the majority of my time studying for the boards exam (which I will take July 2nd). I brought my bike home, so I also hope to get in some good rides to break up the long hours of studying. True to fashion, I decided to come up with a list of things I want to do while in Montana:
1). Relax- truly breath in the fresh mountain air and slow down
2). Bike/exercise daily
3). Take a break from social media (cross off #9 on my list)
4). Study up to 6 hours per day (but no more- allowing myself to maintain boundaries and sanity)
5). Begin cleaning documents off my computer from grad school
6). Begin photo book of graduate school pictures (#76)
7). Have individual adventures with each of my parents
8). Write. Reflecting on the past few weeks and years
9). Discover one new place in my town
Looks like an intimidating list, but I think most things are very doable in the next 10 days! I then will head back to Portland with my parents on June 13th and get to spend more time with my little nephew and brother and sister-in-law! The 15-17th I will go to the beach with Raynelle (effectively crossing off #44) in preparation for her wedding on June 23rd!!!!!! I am so excited about their wedding (if you couldnt tell with all the !). And then, with all the abundant time I have left, I will continue studying for the boards exam and continue the job hunt (more on these possibilities later).I am hoping to write more in the next few weeks, but of course that will be time allowing! Keep checking back for updates on the list of Montana things!
| Litte man James |



2 comments:
Hi Jyndia! Thanks so much for following my blog!!!!!! I can't wait to get to know you better. Looks like you've had a busy weekend - but fun! :D
I wrote down all my goals on paper but now I need to make a blog post I guessss.
I really like #6- Good idea!
#5 was an arduous, hair pulling task but I did that last week. Feels a lot better after it's done and then you know where everything is. Probably cleared a few gigs off my computer doing that.
I can think of a pleasure book for you. Fifty Shades of Grey. which I'll email you. It gives a double meaning to "pleasure book" ;)
Post a Comment