| NorthWest Location |
I searched yelp and the first place to come up was Urban Wax. I was skeptical, but after reading the reviews I decided to give it a try. I appreciated that their website features full bios on their specialists since waxing is a fairly intimate experience and you want to be with someone who "gets you". I chose Megan because a few of the reviews mentioned her by name and because she looked fun and bubbly! I could not have chosen a better person!
Here are just a few reasons why I love Urban Waxx!! - The customer service is among the best out of any pampering service I have ever experienced
- The front desk staff are all so incredibly welcoming and make you feel like a person, not a number
- I love that they offer you coffee, tea or wine when you arrive and also have M&Ms and nuts available for snacking. I try to arrive early enough to enjoy this special little treat
- I love that they have samples in their bathroom of some of the products they feature (Sweet Spot is my favorite!)
- I love that Megan is always running on time; I cannot tell you how important this is when I am trying to squeeze in a myriad of other errands or am rushing to/from work
- The atmosphere is incredibly inviting and invokes a sense of relaxation. Their overstuffed couches and chairs are perfect for sipping on my drink of choice and pursing one of many magazines
- They accept on-line booking!!! which is so convenient since I usually remember to book my appointments after they've closed for the evening
- Each time you refer a friend, you recieve 15% off- how much better can it get?!

Urban Waxx has several locations in Portland. I go to the one in NW since it is close to my apartment, but I have friends that go to other locations and also boast of their wonderful customer service and atmosphere. They have a list of FAQs and a link to their blog where you can find answers to your questions before you even arrive.
Bottom line, these ladies love to make you feel like your important. You can tell they love their job, which makes the whole experience that much better. I fully recommend Urban Waxx for all your waxing needs!


No comments:
Post a Comment