Monday, June 24, 2013

What a wonderful life!

Oregon Wine Country
This past weekend was a little reminder of how blessed I am to live in a city I love with people I love all around me. Portland is a city that feels more and more like home every passing month. Its hard to know what life is going to look like in the next 5 years, but I know it would take a lot to get me to leave this beautiful city.

This weekend I felt like I was back in my stride. Going on adventures in my city, enjoying good food, participating in activities that any tourist visiting the city would love to do and enjoying the clinking of glasses of craft brews and speciality wines. Here is a little glimpse into my weekend!

Date night at Slow Burger- Best Burger in Portland


 Wine tasting at 3 vineyards in Willamette Valley

Rode the Brewcycle around the Pearl District with co-workers!

Coworkers on the cycle! (physical therapists have the most fun!)

Oh and did I mention I got off early on Wednesday and got to play Ticket to Ride with Jenn while eating wings and drinking tall boys :)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...