-So blessed to be a part of Janna and Ryan's wedding this past weekend in Auburn WA! It was so lovely to see some of my favorite people and celebrate those darling two people! Bachelorette party over Memorial Day weekend with the beautiful bride was a blast and I know the wedding will follow suite!
-Work has been crazy busy and there are times where I wonder if I am just bobbing around or actually afloat. I have been on a task team for a few different projects and its been a great growing experience, but challenging as well. Learning to slow down a little during my time off...
-Starting a new fitness challenge with Barre3: 28 Days to Great. I have been wanting to sign up for a month of Barre3 classes, but their schedule dosent match with mine. So a patient recommended doing their online videos. I started a few nights ago with Jenn and tonight's workout was killer! I am looking forward to see how I feel at the end of the 28 days... Hoping to officially start it next week!
-My little nephew turned 1 year old officially on May 26th! So fun to be able to see him last week after going on a long bike ride with my brother. Love living so close to them!!
-I am starting to get excited about this summer! I got the Portland Monthly magazine this week and its featuring the things to do in Portland this summer. I am planning to post some upcoming reviews of some of my favorite places in portland... stay tuned!
Here is a picture recap of the past few weeks!
| Hanging with my work girls for a drink |
| Playing ticket to ride with Jenn at Bridgeport (sampling beers of course) |
![]() |
| Wedding!!! |

1 comment:
Good luck on your fitness challenge!!!! :)
http://www.fitnessblondie.blogspot.com
Post a Comment