 |
| Downtown Denver-out my sunroof! |
This weekend it occurred to me that my time in Denver could be less than a year from now! I will officially be a third year at the end of this clinical rotation, which means graduation will be next May! I cannot wait to be done with school and starting a career in a field that I am loving more and more each day! Since I will be in Portland for my last clinical (Jan-May 2012), I will at most only have this summer and fall left in Denver. At this point, I am hoping to get a job out in Portland or Seattle after graduation (OHSU being at the top of my list). So as my time is limited here, I need to make sure and do all the "Denver" things I can! I met up with Mike and Camille after clinic on Friday and we went to happy hour on a roof top bar down town. The weather has been pretty inconsistent here, so the beautiful afternoon was welcomed.
 |
| View from rooftop bar! |
There are a lot of things I still want to do- especially while I am still living downtown. There is a cute bookstore that is not far from our house that I would love to walk over to and spend an afternoon reading. Games at Coors Field and afternoons spent in City Park are also high on the list. This summer is going to be busy- especially the beginning of it. After getting back from NYC, I will be in Denver for 3 days and then head to Boston for Audrie's wedding! I am excited to be able to spend time in Boston again! Then the next weekend, one of my good friend's younger sister is getting married in Minneapolis! My cousins all live there, so I am excited to see them as well! Then I return to Denver and it will almost be July!
Tonight I am going to meet up with some friends and go watch the Timbers vs Sounders game. Next week when I am in Portland, I will get to go to two Timbers games! Cant wait! Today has been one of those amazing lazy days where I get to do anything I want! I am reading my 4th book since being on clinical and been catching up on friend's blogs. I am thinking of applying for an internship at Craig Hospital working with patients with Traumatic Brain Injuries... if I do, I need to write an essay for that application. It would be an awesome experience- especially since I want to work in neuro when I graduate! We'll see how that all goes :)
No comments:
Post a Comment