Saturday morning and I am enjoying a cup of joe in my favorite Starbucks... I love this place for many reasons. First and foremost, it is in the shape of a barn! Second, it is across the street from my house. Third, they have comfy chairs and couches as well as an abundance of tables for those days I have to study. Lastly, they know me here. Its a comfy cozy atmosphere, which has been lost amongst the "corporateness" of Starbucks!
Today is is cloudy and probably hovering around 45 degrees. Last weekend it was 80 and I got sunburned, by Wed/Thurs there was snow and loads of rain and by today, clouds covering a typically sun-drenched city. Needless to say, I am loving the break from the sun and have found myself sipping my skinny vanilla latte on my favorite comfy chair.
Writing has been difficult lately. Sometimes I have so many thoughts, I cant hear through the chatter in my head. But lately, I feel like the noise inside my head has been more like deafening silence. Ironic indeed.
Only three days left of clinic and I am off to Portland, Seattle, Philly and New York! I am pumped because I miss so many people and will get to spend quality time with them on this trip! I am able to spend a full week in Portland and will get to see so many awesome friends, new and old! Then my lovely roommate will be getting married in Seattle, so there will be one hell of a party. :) And then its off to Philly to meet up with Jen and then head to NYC to celebrate Alison's engagement to Alex! I am excited!
I am going to work my way through the silence in my head this week, which will hopefully result in some more entertaining blogs! Until next time!
No comments:
Post a Comment