Thursday, May 19, 2011

The End!

Yesterday was my last day in clinic for CE II! I am so thankful for the experience I had, but also thankful to be done.  I loved my patients and definitely had one of the best CIs I could have asked for!  But I will not miss the 60 mile roundtrip commute, the crazy/creepy patients and getting up at 5am!  Plus, I am ready to be working and actually making money in this profession!  I had some especially generous patients this past clinic and was blown away by gifts, cards and notes of encouragement in my last week.  And it is in those moments that I know I have picked the right profession!

This clinical helped to confirm I do really want to work with patients who have neurological dysfunction.  There were a couple of patients that I saw/treated that had neuro involvement and I loved working with them.  I had a patient who had a genetic disease that was like peripheral neuropathy and a patient with Parkinson and MS- which was crazy complex!

I am off to Portland! I am so excited to have two extra days to hang out with people (thanks to my CI allowing me to be done two days earlier).  I cant wait to sip coffee, enjoy the rain and green and just breath in Pac Northwest fresh air!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...