Monday, September 27, 2010

Friends





A beautiful day with girls I love
The interesting thing about my life is that I have always lived some distance from those whom I love the most.  Ever since moving to Portland after high school, I have been constantly moving away from people who have impacted my life in ways I could have never predicted.  Though all of the times I have moved have also signified necessary life stages and changes, it also meant leaving a place of comfort and love.  This blog is simple... a message of how thankful I am for my friendships.  Near. Far. And in between.  It is no secret that I am not the best communicator from a distance, but that does not mean I miss or love people any less.  I have truly been blessed by the sheer number of people in my life that have come, stayed a while and even those whom have left.  My life is better because of those relationships.

I believe that true friendship continues to grow, even over the longest distance. Same goes for true love.


Here are just a few pictures of those who have been on my mind lately.  The memories with these people will forever outlast the physical distance that now separates us.  


My amazing and supportive family
Adore you, Ms Raynelle 

She's my lobster!  I love this girl

Little Carebare making it on her own in DC


Soul-mates for life

Triplets 

My oh so amazing and wonderful sister in law
A girls night out in Portland

Mentors and mentorees

One Voice

Love and miss them!

Lets make new memories in Denver!


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...